The Vine

Monday, January 08, 2007

Witchcamp Tejas Approaches As You Sleep

Howdy friends, just wanted to let you know, there is an incredible opportunity to study the Craft, Reclaiming-style, coming up soon, during the balmy wildflower Spring of Texas. March 24th - 31st is Witch Camp, and early registration ends Feb 1st.

The Dwarves and the Dreamer

We take the story of Snow White on a most un-Disneylike journey to visit with The Dreamer, who brings all things into the world by Dreaming.

Witch Camp is seven days of magick, morning to midnight, cloistered in a wild Hill Country retreat. Dorm space is available, but I recommend camping. Food is included.

Yours truly will be facilitating one of the paths woven through this story. Birch and I will present Mysteries of the Faery Star, an occult exploration of the powers of the Septagram. It is an intermediate to advanced path, and prior experience such as the Elements of Magic is highly recommended.

Registration is limited and early signup gets you a discount.

I have been a Witch Camp camper for a number of years, and I consider it to be the most important training I have ever had. This is my first time to teach at Witch Camp. Although I am an experienced teacher, this is relatively new and challenging material. Birch and I are very excited to have the opportunity to bring our Faery Star material to the larger community for the first time.

PPI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home